|Home | About Us | Contact Us | Jobs Available | Testimonial
MUSICIANS » TRIOS » POP AND JAZZ TRIOS
The thing that sets group apart from the crowd is that they are dedicated to their craft and are willing to work. They don't expect anything to be handed to them, so they find the ways. With talent, dancing and songs to set the bar high, these three will be a success story worth watching.
Male A - was born and raised in a small town in Northeast Indiana. This is where his love for music and amazing musical talent began. He had his first solo in front of a live audience at 5-years-old. With the support of his parents he was constantly involved in musical theatre and singing in church. At 17, he landed a leading role in a local stage production of "High School Musical", as well as the title role in the independent film "Bringing up Bobby". After high school, Alex knew he wanted to be in the heart of the music industry, so he moved to Hollywood. There, he became a student at Musicians Institute; he graduated with a degree in vocal performance and music business. In recent months he has been working hard with fellow boy band members - their goal is to break into the music industry as a hot new boy band with an edge.
Male B - From the small town of Washington, Pennsylvania he first began his journey into the industry as a toddler doing catalog and commercial modeling. As his resume began to grow, he started to venture into music and dance. He received his performance training from the Pittsburgh CLO Academy where he studied dance, voice and musical theatre. At 16, he auditioned for the national tour of "High School Musical". He also landed a leading role in a TV series that moved him to Los Angeles. He took a chance and auditioned in a nationwide search for the next big boy band.
Male C - he was born and raised in suburban Kansas City. From birth, he was a natural entertainer, always putting on shows for his friends and family. He began dance training at 10-years-old. For the next eight years he competed at a national level in jazz, contemporary, lyrical and hip-hop dances, culminating in being crowned Mr. World Starpower in 2009. In high school, he developed a passion for filmmaking. In the summer, he studied at New York Film Academy in Los Angeles; he returned to Kansas City, where he won first place in two regional short film festivals. He began singing and writing songs. His direction changed on summer break when he decided to audition for a boy band.
- Agenda Trade Show: Las Vegas promo - 2014
- Ruby Ride: Brad Ambassador - 2014
- Arizona Automotive Institute commercial - 2014
- Comic-Con San Diego: Entertainment weekly brand ambassador - 2014
- Celebrity Connected Kids Choice Awards: Product manager - 2014
- Tis The Season: Promo Model - 2013
- Gladiator Rock 'n Run: Parking manager/promo model - 2012-2013
- Target back to school campaign: Brand ambassador - 2013
- NESTEA: Promo model - 2013
- The Winner Is TV: Vocalist/stand in - 2013
- American Crew: Hair model - 2013
- Honda: Promo model - 2013
- Sebree Photography: Model - 2012
- Duets: Stand in - 2012
- MI print ad: Model - 2012
- Desp. Housewives: Actor - 2011
- Free Agents: Actor - 2011
- Ringer: Actor - 2011
- 2 Broke Girls: Actor - 2011
- Two and a half Men: Actor - 2011
- 90210: Actor - 2011
- Talent: Web series actor - 2011
- How I Met Your Mother: Actor - 2011
- Glee - 8 Episodes: Basketball player- 2011
- Up All Night: Actor - 2011
- Jersey Shore Shark Attack: Actor - 2011
- High School Musical 2 on stage: Lead - 2009
- High School Musical on stage: Lead - 2008
|Jobs for Performers|
© 1998-2017 International Talent Agency "Rising Stars". All rights reserved.