Bust/Chest: 77cm (30in)
Hair Colour: Platinum Blonde
Hips: 78cm (30.5in)
Eye Colour: Blue
Waist: 64cm (25in)
Height: 155cm (5ft 1in)
Shoe Size: 5.5-6 (36)
- R.A.D grades 1-8 with Distinction
- R.A.D vocational exams Intermediate Foundation to Advanced One with Distinction and Advanced Two with Merit
- NZAMD Jazz Grade 3 - Advanced (Honours with Distinction)
- NZAMD Contemporary Grade 1-4 (Honours with Distinction)
- NCEA Level 1 and 2 with Merit and level 3 with Achievement (gained University Entrance)
- NZAMD Modern Jazz Solo Diploma
- Currently year two in the Commercial Dance at Whitireia Performance Centre
- Maureen Ax School of Dance recitals 2001-2012 (Danced Swanhilda in the 2012 show of Coppelia)
- Dancer in PNGHS Stage Challenge 2008-2012
- Choreographer of PNGHS Stage Challenge 2012 (received 3rd place)
- Various Competitions 2006-2012 consistently achieving high placing's.
- First nominee for the 2011 Modern PACANZ competition
- Performed as a dancer in the 2010 PNBHS production of 'Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat'
- Played the role of Cha-cha in the 2011 PNBHS production of 'Grease'
- Performed as one of the Ballet dancers in the Wellington Musical Theatre Company production of 'The Phantom of the Opera' in 2013
- Performed as a fire dancer for Highly flammable 2013 - current
- Performed as a dancer and 'Patty Simcoxs' understudy in the Wellington Musical Theatre Company production of 'Grease'
- Attended vocal lessons for two years, training in classical and musical theatre.