Date of birth: 09/02/96
- 2012-2015 Elmhurst School for Dance in association with Birmingham Royal Ballet
- 2014 RAD Advanced 2 achieving Distinction
- 2010-2012 The Royal Ballet School
- 2014 William Forsythe "Second Detail" performed at Birthday in the Park Festival and Elmhurst Theatre - Solo girl Kenneth MacMillan's "Two Pigeons", Elmhurst Theatre - Gypsy
- 2013 Birmingham Royal Ballet, Sir Peter Wright's Sleeping Beauty, Birmingham Hippodrome - Lady in Waiting
Sir Peter Wright's Swan Lake, Ruddock Hall - Swan
David Bintley's "Still Life at the Penguin Cafe", Ruddock Hall - Ballroom and Zebra lady
- 2012 Graduation Performance - Dance of the Hours (Coppelia), Pineapple Poll, "Sorelle" (choreographed by a prize winner of the Kenneth MacMillan choreography competition), Spanish character dance, contemporary work choreographed by Yolande Yorke-Edgell & classical opening and finale section, Margot Fonteyn Theatre
- 2011/12 Royal Opera House Linbury performance - Hungarian and Spanish character dances. Classical piece "Sorelle" choreographed by a prize winner of the Kenneth MacMillan choreography competition.
Royal Ballet School Defile - The Royal Opera House.
- 2010 Royal Ballet School solos evening, solo from Giselle, Crystal Fountain and Rose Fairy from Sleeping Beauty - Margot Fonteyn Theatre.
- 2007/08/09/10 Northern Ballet Academy performance - The Riley Theatre.
- 2008/07 Northern Ballet, David Nixon's The Nutcracker - Leeds Grand Theatre, Manchester Palace Theatre
- 2006 Northern Ballet, David Nixon's A Christmas Carol, Leeds Grand Theatre - Poor child and rich child
- 2012 A Level Dance group choreography, choreographed for 4 dancers to "Musikalische Ergotzung" by Johann
- 2011 Royal Ballet Lower School, won "The John Mitchell award" in the Kenneth MacMillan choreography competition.
- 2011 A Level Dance solo choreography, choreographed a solo to "Possibilities" by Lykke li.
- 2012 The Phyllis Bedells
- 2011 Young British Dancer of the Year