HEIGHT: 170 M
WEIGHT: 50 KG
HEIGHT: 183 M
WEIGHT: 78 KG
Pro Arte Alphen Park
- Matric (gr 12) with full university Exemption (2012)
- Ballet - Royal Academy of Dancing (Primary - Advanced)
- Latin and Ballroom - SADTA (pre Bze - gold bar)
- Spanish - Spanish society (Primary - Advanced)
- Zumba - Completed Level B1 Zumba training and Aqua Zumba
- SADTA - Freestyle teachers Qualification (Student)
DFAV (Deutscher Fitness and Aerobic Verband) - qualified in group fitness training which
includes Aerobics, Fat burning, Step, Body work, BBP, Pilates, stretching, Water Aerobics,
yoga, back fit, Functional workout and dance aerobics
Also learnt jazz, African, freestyle, slow dance, contemporary, pantsula, hip hop and basic
tap during the course of my dance training
- Honorary Dance Colours (2009 and 2011)
- Winner of the Pro arte Alphen Park choreographic competition (2008)
- Member of the youth Ballet Company of Twane (2009-2011)
- First place for all Latin and Ballroom FADSI Competitions (2010-2011)
- Finalist in the Jabulani Youth talent competition (Dance) (2010-2011)
- First place and Choreographic award at the American Dance awards (2010)
- Firs Place at the West Rand National Championships (2011)
- Choreographed and performed a show for President Zuma (2011)
- Soloist as "swanhilda" in "Coppelia"
- Choreographed and performed a Tango in the production "Salon Music"
- Choreographed and performed for the CD Launches for Helena Hettema
- Chorepgraphed and performed for the Cd launches of Charl Marcuss
- Choreographed and performed fot the CD Launches of Chris Coetzer
- Soloist in "Abloute Dance" (state theatre)
- Sun City extravaganza Cast member "Moving On Up" (6 Months)
- Singer and Dancer in "Spamalot" by Monty Python performed in the Seyshelles
- Latin Dancer and Adage speciality act in "Latin Evolution" performed in the Seychelles
- Countless flash mobs in places like Sun City, Menlyn Mall, etc.
- Various shows at Brazilian Restuarants "Rodizio"
- Choreographed and Danced for Guitar Duo CH2
- Guest performer on Strictly Come Dancing Season 7 2014
- Guest performer at "I Heart JHB day" 2014
- Guest performer at the annual Nedbank Prize Giving 2014
- Guest dancer on Idols 2014
- Guest dancer at the Pendoring awards 2014
- Guest Dancer at the 94.7 cycle challenge 2014
- Resident dancer at KREAM Restaurant Brooklyn
- Guest Dancer at the Opening of "Back to the Moon" at Gold Reef City 2014
- 8 month Contract as a dancer and animator in Tunisia in Club Magic life Africana.
Performed 6 different shows repeating every two weeks
- Various Contemporary Classes at different venues i.e the Beverly Hammond Dance
- Freestyle classes of all levels at the Beverly Hammond Dance School
- Latin and Ballroom Classes of all levels at the Beverly Hammond Dance School
- Hip Hop/ Freestyle class at The French School Pta East
- Ballet at the Beverly Hammond Dance School
- Zumba - Taught Zumba for 8 months in Tunisia for Club Magic Life Africana
- Taught all group fitness classes (Aerobics, step, Pilates, etc.) for 8 months in Tunisia
in Club Magic Life Africana
He has an IDTA qualification in Latin and freestyle and has been adjudicating competitions performing in theatres around SA and UK, furthering his dance career. After working in hotels and restaurants to fund his dancing, He turned Pro in 2005 and discovered latin Show Dance.
Once again Ryan has just returned from a 75 show tour and driven 30 000 km in 4 months across the UK with Pasha Kovalev and Katya Virshilas from the BBC Strictly in a theatre show named An evening with the stars of Strictly.
He was also a Pro once again on Strictly SA season 7 and partnered Presenter /Actress Boity Thulo .
He has been preforming in the countries biggest corporate events for over a decade namely
Vodacom end of year functions ,Rodizeo Restaurant Shows , Ala Turka Castle ,launch of Mahindra ,Launch of new Alfa Romeo.
Successfully organized and choreographed the entertainment for Glen Fiddich and the MVG new years party at Emperors Palace.
He has also performed on many occasion performed for very high profile guests in the Islands of the Seyshelles as well as recently Choreographed the Professional group dance which opened week 5 of the latest SA Strictly Come Dancing .