|Home | About Us | Contact Us | Jobs Available | Testimonial
MUSICIANS » DUOS » POP AND JAZZ DUOS
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Artistic Work Experience:
-Winner of the Regional Stage of Youth Tournaments Bonaerenses category "instrumental vocal group". Final Mar del Plata, Teatro Lido. Being sworn it, Cacho Tirao, Chango Farias Gomez and Carlos Di Fulvio. Year 1998.
-Finalist of the contest "Folklorazo" organized by Piero De Benedictus. Year 1999.
-Stable Pianist "Grand Hotel Mercedes". Year 2003/2006
-Participated in the recording of winner of the contest organized by the Government of the City of Buenos Aires "Free Way" DiDeBA seal, by artist Fabian Miranda, with musicians such as Javier Lozano, Roberto Calvo and Colo Belmonte. Year 2007.
Cycle-stable Musician "Friday Night Tango" in the Eva Peron Foundation. It was presented at National Radio with singer Eduardo Sucari and Channel 7, on "Ecos de mi
Tierra" accompanying the brethren. Baez. Year 2009.
-For more than five years is singer guitarist Jose Angel Trelles (Former singer of Astor Piazzolla), acting in all scenarios and tango festivals in the country and the capital. At present he is recording an album for the label Melopea Lito Nebbia. Singer-guitarist Daniel Cortes (singer Mariano Mores) with which he has performed at various festivals in the capital and the country. At this time recording an album in the studio Recordex.
-Featured artists with whom he has performed and / or recorded: Jorge Giuliano,
Osvaldo Ribo, Omar Casas, Guillermo Fernandez, Rudy Flores, Ramona Galarza,
Alicia Vignola, Ernesto Baffa, etc.
She was born in Carlos Tejedor (BA) in 1989.
Vocal technique: Marina Biasotti (Capital Federal). Liliana Invernizzio (Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires).
Argentinian popular music: Laura Hatton (Capital Federal).
Musical language and harmony: Gustavo Hernandez (Martinez, Buenos AIres).
Guitar and singing: Jorge Monaco. (Bragado, Buenos Aires).
- Japan (Yokohama, Kanazawa, Matsudo, Tokyo, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Toyohashi, Amagasaki, Fukuoka, Saga, Hiroshima, Kochi, Kobe, Osaka, Yokkaichi, Yamagata, Sapporo, Omitama, Ueda, Tochigi, Ryugasaki, Kawasaki). January - March 2017.
- SPAIN (Madrid, Barcelona, Granada, Seville, Malaga, Almunecar, Motril). "Canciones del Sur" Album release Tour. May - June 2016.
- PORTUGAL (Porto - Lisbon). "Canciones del Sur" Album release Tour. May 2016.
- SPAIN (Madrid, Granada, Almeria). "Canciones del Sur" Tour. Live recording of the album "Canciones del Sur". May - June 2015.
- CHINA (Chongqing, Guangzhou, Wenzhou, Ningbo, Zhengzhou, Dalian, Weifang, Wuhan, Shenzheng, Wuhan, Dongguan, Huizhou, Hefei, Maanshan, Taizhou, Zhangjiagang, Kunshan, Changzhou, Wuxi, Handan, Shanxi). Dec 2013/ Jan 2014.
-CHINA (Qingdao y Beijing). May 2013.
- CHINA (Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Beijing, Ningbo, Suzhou, Shanghai). Dec 2012/Jan 2013.
- BRASIL (Santa Maria, Rio Grande do Sul). Nov 2012.
- BRASIL (Cuiaba, Mato Grosso). Nov 2012.
- CHINA (Harbin). Aug 2012.
- BRASIL (Porto Alegre). June 2012.
- CHINA (Beijing, Yantai, Lanzhou). May 2012.
- CHILE (Santiago de Chile). Oct 2011.
- PERU (Lima, Cuzco). Aug 2010.
- PORTUGAL (Lisbon). Sept 2009.
- GREECE (Athens). March 2009.
- GERMANY (Munchen). March 2009.
2016 - Nominated to Gardel Awards. "Canciones del Sur" Best album, female artist of tango.
2009 - Winner of the Female Tango Singer award . XVII Hugo del Carril Contest, granted by the Government of the city of Buenos Aires.
2003 - Winner of the Female Folklore Singer award. Torneos Juveniles Bonaerenses. Granted by the Government of the province of Buenos Aires.
2003 - Winner of the Vocal and instrumental ensemble award. Torneos Juveniles Bonaerenses. Granted by the Government of the province of Buenos Aires.
2001 -Winner of the Female Folklore Singer award. Torneos Juveniles Bonaerenses. Granted by the Government of the province of Buenos Aires.
2001 - Winner of the Female Tango Singer award . Torneos Juveniles Bonaerenses. Granted by the Government of the province of Buenos Aires.
2001 - Winner of the Vocal and instrumental ensemble award. Torneos Juveniles Bonaerenses. Granted by the Government of the province of Buenos Aires.
|Jobs for Performers|
© 1998-2017 International Talent Agency "Rising Stars". All rights reserved.