|Home | About Us | Contact Us | Jobs Available | Testimonial
MUSICIANS » BANDS » POP AND JAZZ BANDS
years. She then went on to study Musical Theatre at The Oldham
College and at The Arden School of Theatre.
- Credits include, Abigail in The Cruile, Kate in Kiss Me Kate, Carmen in Fae, Shelia in Hair and Charity in Sweet Charity.
- she then travelled Central America with Dance troupe Sagre Latia and aerial dance
company Humanicorp. She completed several residency contracts and was guest singer for the televised, Miss America Lati a 2011/12.
- She played the Riviera Mayas Ariel, from The Little Meraid and Belle from Beauty and the Beast for a year.
- The following year she worked on the Scandinavian line DFDS as a singer and band Leader of a six piece band and from there is now working in the Middle East as a lead singer in seven piece band SKY.
Male 1 began playing drums at six years old.Now at age 26 he has a wealth of experience ranging over many genres of music, most notably Jazz, Funk, Latin, Pop, Reggae, Hip Hop and Rock.
- After graduating from Napier University with a BA(Hons) degree in Music he toured with various function/wedding bands all over the UK.
- In the past five years he has been playing with famous UK based.
- He has performed in many musicals most notably Disneys' The Lion King Show.
- He is currently working in the middle East with 7 piece party bands.
Male 2 Worked as a musician/keyboard player,OPERA touring to Italy, Spain, France and the coast of South Africa and Madagascar.
- Resident band leader (piano) at Vanilla Restaurant Cape Quarter.
- Played as a jazz pianist at the commodore hotel bar area.
- Resident Bandleader (piano) Mr Pickwicks Cape Town.
- Successfully put on a Amy Winehouse Tribute show.
- 2013, MAD PRODUCTION MUSIC DIRECTOR
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel resident band and Dj ( 1 year) 9 piece band MD
and band leader
- Music director for a graduating student at AFDA drama school.
- Worked with Goldfish .
- He started playing piano at a young age. He developed a uni
que love for jazz and classical music . After playing in school bands and
in local ensembles he attended UCT and entered the Jazz and Classical
education program where he successfully completed his BMus Jazz/Cl
assical education degree in Piano and Trombone up to a Honours
(Cum Laude) distinction level in both education and performance .
- School teacher.
Male 3 is a working bass guitarist hailing. He got into music and guitar at the age of 6 due to an obsession with blues and rock.
- He then studied for his BA in Performance Music at York St. John University for 3 years performing in a range of ensembles including The York St. John Big Band, several function covers bands and several original bands covering styles including Rock Pop and Indie.
- After University, he continued to perform all over England
in various groups.
- he then continued to perform all over England for several years performing in covers and original bands in Manchester,Leeds, Huddersfield, Lincoln, Grimsby, Scarbrough, Lowestoft and around London in venues such as The Dublin Castle,Camden Rock, Underbelly and The Borderline.
- he has now for the last year and a half been working for the Hear and Now agency on board ferries and in hotels as the resident band on long term contracts in Denmark, Norway and Holland.
Galway Girl - Mundy
Simply The Best - Tina Turner
Raining Men - The Weather Girls
Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
The Locomotion - Kylie Minogue
Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
Greatest Day - Take That
Viva Las Vegas - Elvis Presley
Waterloo - Abba
Candyman - Christina Aguilera
You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes
Warm - Coronas
Teddy Bear - Teddy Bear
Don't Be Cruel - Elvis Presley
Shake Rattle And Roll - Bill Haley
Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley
Whole Lot Of Shaking Going On - Jerry Lee Lewis
Long Tall Sally - Little Richard
Yes Sir I Can Boogie - Baccara
My First My Last My Everything - Barry White
Oh What A Night - The Four Seasons
Is This The Way To Amarillo - Tony Christie
Human - The Killers
Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
Rule The World - Take That
God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
You've Got The Love - Florence And The Machine
I'm Yours - The Script
Amazed - Lonestar
The Dance - Garth Brooks
Good Riddance - Green Day
I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
We have All The Time In The World - Louis Armstrong
Red Rose Cafe - The Fureys
New York New York - Frank Sinatra
Mr. Bo jangles - Sammy Davis Jr.
Pencil Full Of Lead - Paolo Nutini
Reet Petite - Jackie Wilson
Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon
Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles
Things - Bobby Darrin
Top Of The World - The Carpenters
Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round The Old Oak Tree - Dawn and Tony Orlando
Help Yourself - Tom Jones
When You Were Sweet Sixteen - The Fureys
Let's Twist Again - Chubby Checker
Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
Oh Boy - Buddy Holly
Heartbeat - Buddy Holly
Rave On - Buddy Holly
Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
Shout - Lulu
Que Sera Sera - Doris Day
That's Amore - Dean Martin
Forever In Blue Jeans - Neil Diamond
Gypsies Tramps And Thieves - Cher
Quando Quando Quando - Engelbert Humperdinck
Blanket On The Ground - Billie Jo Spears
Mack The Knife - Bobby Darrin
Walk Of Life - Dire Straits
It Takes Two - Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston
I Only Want To Be With You - Dusty Springfield Annie's Song - John Denver
Piano Man - Billy Joel
Delilah - Tom Jones
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) - Mika
Sugar Pie Honey Bunch - The Four Tops
It's In His Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song) - Cher
Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
Get Back - The Beatles
Where Do You Go To My Lovely - Peter Sarstedt
One Day At A Time - Gloria
Roses Are Red - Bobby Vinton
Old Flames - Dolly Parton
Make Me An Island - Joe Dolan
These Boots Were Made For Walkin' - Nancy Sinatra
Not Enough Indians - Dean Martin
Blue Moon - Bobby Vinton
Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Diana Ross
It's A Heart Ache - Bonnie Tyler
Rock Around The Clock - Bill Haley
Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis Presley
At The Hop - Danny and The Jouniors
Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash
Help! - The Beatles
All My Loving - The Beatles
Back In The U.S.S.R. - The Beatles
Rockin' All Over The World - Status Quo
Baby I Don't Care - Elvis Presley
Return To Sender - Elvis Presley
Daydream Believer - The Monkeys
You Got It - Roy Orbison
Wake Up Little Susie - The Everly Brothers
Tutti Frutti - Chuck Berry
C'mon Everybody - Eddie Cochran
No Particular Place To Go - Chuck Berry
La Bamba - Ritchie Valens
See You Later Alligator - Bill Haley
It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Buddy Holly
Love Is In The Air - John Paul Young
Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
Five Hundred Miles - The Proclaimers
Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and The Waves
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Dancing Queen - Abba
Momma Mea - Abba
Dance the Night Away - Tha Mavericks
I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
Leroy Brown - Jim Croce
Runaround Sue - Dion
Bye Bye Love - The Everly Brothers
Some Girls - Racey
The Wanderer - Dion
The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - Joan Baez
You're The One That I Want - John Travolte and Olivia Newton John
Beautiful Noise - Neil Diamond
Cracklin' Rosie - Neil Diamond
Johnnie B. Goode - Chuck Berry
Twist and Shout - The Beatles
Summer of 69 - Brian Adams
Footloose - Kenny Logins
Islands in the Stream - Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
Jackson - Johnny Cash and June Carter
Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Something Stupid - Frank and Nancy Sinatra
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
Moon River - written by Henry Mancini and recorded by countless great singers over the years
Fly me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Van Morrison
The Twelfth of Never - Johnny Mathis
The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett
Yo're Just Too Good to be True - Andy Williams
When You Say Nothing at All - Boyzone
The Voyage - Christy Moore
She - Elvis Costello
Strangers in the Night - Frank Sinatra
Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley
Portrait Of My Love - Matt Monro
My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone
What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - Ella Fitzgerald
Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
From This Moment - Shania Twain
Wind Beneath My Wings - Sheena Easton
Here There And Everywhere - The Beatles
If I Should Fall Behind - Bruce Springsteen
You Belong To Me - Jason Wade from the film Shrek
Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes
Everything - Michael Buble
Better - Tom Baxter
Home - Michael Buble
All I Want Is You - U2
Crazy Love - Michael Buble
Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra
Something About The Way You Look Tonight - Elton John
|Jobs for Performers|
© 1998-2017 International Talent Agency "Rising Stars". All rights reserved.