|Home | About Us | Contact Us | Jobs Available | Testimonial
MUSICIANS » BANDS » POP AND JAZZ BANDS
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Female was born in Buenos Aires,she has been singing since the age of 15.
She has studied privately with teachers from the famous Colon theatre and She studied at the Collaborative Arts Proyect 21 (New York University) .
Professional Experience :
-Sheraton Buenos Aires
-Hilton Buenos Aires
-Plaza Hotel etc.
She sang at the Buenos Aires Jazz festival and the Mendoza Jazz Festival and various festival around the country. She is a songwriter and has recorded professionally with several artists in Argentina. She also works as a vocal coach at a prestigious academy in Buenos Aires. She has starred at various musicals.
She sings at private, parties, hotels, jazz clubs and theatres.
Piano & keyboard. (Musical Director of So Cool )
Male was born in Buenos Aires ,he has been playing piano since the age of five. He studied with Edith Filiberto famous pianist neece of the prestigious argentine tango composer Juan de Dios Filiberto.
He played with :
Jim Snidero(Alto sax player of Frank Sinatra's orchestra)Argentinian Tour 1995
Walt Weiskopf(tenor sax of Sinatra's orchestra)Argentinian Tour 1994.
Diego Urcola (trumpet soloist )Argentian tour 94',95'& 96'
Claudia Acuna(Chilean Jazz singer and verve records artist)South American Tour.
He played with Paquito de Rivera in his shows in Buenos Aires.
He has been playing at he Sheraton Park Tower Buenos Aires since 1996.
He plays at jazz clubs, theatres, private parties and hotels. (Sheraton Buenos Aires, Hilton Buenos Aires, Hyatt Mendoza, Four Seasons, Plaza Hotel etc).
Born in Buenos Aires,he is one of the most prestigious drumers in Argentina ,he has played in argentina and abroad.
15 years playing professionally (recordings with various jazz bands)
He plays at jazz clubs,theatres,hotels and private parties.
He also played at several musicals in Buenos Aires.
He teaches in the Avellaneda School of music.
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRIC BASS
• Berklee College Of Music, Boston, USA (1997-1998).
• Conservatorio Nacional Lopez Buchardo (1993).
• Escuela De Musica Popular De Avellaneda (1990-1993).
• Universidad Nacional De Lomas de Zamora(1989-1991).
• Escuela Normal Nacional A. Mentruyt (graduated december 1988)
• Escuela De Musica Popular De Avellaneda (still in the position).
• Private teaching.
• IN DIFFERENT CLUBS AND THEATERS IN BUENOS AIRES: Diego Urcola CuartetoNorberto ,Minichillo Trio, J. Cruz de Urquiza, R. Lew, J. Navarro, J. Cutello, S. Giacobbe y Mono Fontana, among others.
• WITH INTERNATIONAL ARTIST:
Conrad Herwig, Jim Snidero, Ralph Lalama, Phil Markowitz, and perfomed actively in Boston (USA).
• CLASSICAL MUSIC EXPERIENCE
Member of the Orquesta Academica De La Filarmonica De Bs. As.
• Scott Cooley
• Dennis Erwin
• And others teachers in Argentina: Sergio Rivas, Carlos Vega.
AWARDS AND HONOURS
• Award "Outstanding Musicianship" (Berklee College Of Music, Septiembre 1996).
• First Prize of "Tercera Bienal de Arte Joven".
|Jobs for Performers|
© 1998-2017 International Talent Agency "Rising Stars". All rights reserved.