6944 YuriiKyiv, Ukraine
Year of birth-1989
- 2006-2011 - Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts Master Degree, specialisation "Choreography"
- 1998-2006 - "Veselad" Folk Dance Centre of the Ukrainian Dance Academy Kyiv, Ukraine (Director Vitaliy Gusovskiy)
Dance Employment History:
-2014-2015 - International Talent Agency Rising Stars - Celebrity Cruises, Ship Celebrity Solstice
- Queen Mary 2-Cunard Line (Belinda King Creative Productions) 2013
- Dancer on QM2 (8 month contract, cast 18)
"Appasionata" (choreographed by Belinda King)
"Viva Italia" (choreographed by Lisa Cottrell)
"Crazy in Love" (choreographed by Kay Ball)
"Motown" (choreographed by Belinda King)
"Sting Tribute" (choreographed by Lisa Cotrell)"Neil Diamond Tribute" (choreographed by Belinda King)
- Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Line (Belinda King Creative Productions) 2012-2013
Dancer on QE (11 month contract, cast 3)
"La Danza" (soloist, "Hornpipe" pas de deux)
"James Bond Tribute"
"Welcome Aboard Show"
- Aniko Ballet Company, (Director: Aniko Rehviashvilil) 2010-2012 Dancer at the Lincoln Center, New York "Salute to Vienna" New Year's Concert, (in collaboration with SOS Childrens Villages, Canada.)
"Veselad" Folk Dance Centre of the Ukrainian Dance Academy 2006-2011
Regular teacher of children aged 6-18 years in both Ukrainian Folk dances, and folk of other countries. Choreographed and trained the ensemble ready for international dance festivals and concerts around the world. Toured to countries such as Poland, Hungary, Turkey, Cyprus, Germany, North America and Canada.
- Highly skilled in Ukrainian/Russian Folk, Classical Ballet, Pas de Deux, Contemporary Dance,
- Jazz, Swing, Ballroom (waltz, quickstep, rumba, paso doble, jive)