Year of birth-1984
Styles: blues, jazz, pop, lyrical singing and musicals, studies in piano, bass and musical theory.
- Yamaha Academy
- Casa de la Cultura de Ramos Mejia
- Patricia Pergolezzi's dance studio
- Laura Fidalgo's art studio
- ICA (Instituto Coreografico Argentino)
- Valeria Lynch's Academy
- Vocal coach, 2006 until the present day.
- "Yaz, el Musical" vocal coach and band leader, 2018 - 2019
- Backing vocals and vocal arrangements for several musical productions.
- Vocalist in vocal choirs singing various styles like gospel, pop, lyric, jazz, 1991- 2002
- Recording and performing live in Magali Bachor's project as backing vocals, 2005
- Professional Lead Singer performing at weddings, Casinos, parties, bars and pubs.
Piano, Keyboardist, Singer and Guitarist
Year of birth-1986
-Escuela de Musica de Buenos Aires, Argentina. Graduated as a Professional Musician. 2007-2011
-Completed Secondary at Colegio Jose Hernandez, Buenos Aires, Argentina
-Singing teacher in EMBA - 2014 to August 2019
-Piano, guitar, and singing teacher giving private lessons - 2012 to Present
-Co-founder and manager of CASA NOGAL, a cultural centre were we offered different cultural activities and live shows - 2014 to 2017
-Singing, piano, guitar, and ensemble teacher at Maria Pena Voices-2012 to 2016
-Singing and guitar teacher at Casa Florida - 2012 to 2014
-Singing teacher focused on Musical Theatre at La Brujula - 2012 to 2013
-Musical teacher at Colegio Jose Hernandez - 2011
Professional Activities and miscellaneous:
-Keyboardist and synth player performing in corporate events, parties and weddings.
-Vocalist in various projects singing different styles such as rock, hard rock, blues, jazz, gospel, tango and salsa. Performing as leader vocalist and also as backing vocalist.
-Attendant at the Singing Jazz Workshop dictated by Darmon Meader and Roxana Amed in Buenos Aires Argentina in 2013
-Currently taking singing lessons with Roxana Valente, and piano lessons.