Vocalist - Songwritter
Her passion for jazz and latin music traditions, gave her a powerful volition to explore improvisation techniques while she was building a strong repertoire mainly from "The great American Songbook" and traditional latin songs from Cuba, Mexico, Brazil and Peru. Among her vocal studies, she learned jazz piano and guitar accompanying her voice while singing.
- At February 2018 she will complete her studies for her "master degree" in Jazz Performance and new technologies at the Kapodistrian University of Athens and in the same year she will published her new album including her original songs.
- She collaborated with many well known "Greek" musicians.
- She worked for many special events in 5 star hotels such as the "Grace Santorini" in
Santorini (August 2016) and "Anemos Luxury Grand Resort" in Crete (whole summer season - 2017).
- She also worked for two summer seasons (2014 and 2015) for Hotel "Kanelis" in Aigio, Peloponissos, singing Jazz and latin songs for special guests in private spots such as the V.I.P. restaurant and the roof garden.
- She participated in many Jazz Festivals such as the "Sakotura Jazz Festival" in Pillion and the "Hydra Jazz Fest." singing with her own bands.
Pianist and composer
Year of birth-1991
2002-student at the national conservatoire in Thessaloniki where he've got his diploma in classical piano.
-In 2004, he won the first prize in Greek - Cypriot piano contest Filon
-In 2007, he've got Full Scholarship for the summer performance program at Berklee College of Music, (Boston).
-In 2008, he was awarded the "presidential scholarship" for jazz piano at Berklee College of music, where he studied for four years until graduating in May 2012. In 2009 he was one of five winners of the contest for composition and interpretation at Berklee College.
- In October 2010 he won the first prize in the prestigious world wide contest for Jazz piano MARTAL SOLAL, which takes place every four years in Paris, France
- In 2012, he won the "Clare Fischer" Composition award (in recognition of outstanding musicianship) - Berklee College of music.
- In 2014, he've got his Master Degree form New England Conservatory with a major in Jazz performance, studying with Fred Hersch, Jerry Bergonzi and Ran Blake.
- He had composed pieces for solo piano, for jazz piano trio, for saxophones (duo, quartet, and septet for Jerry Bergonzi saxophone septet), for brass and string ensembles, for his big band, for septet (string quartet and piano trio), etc.
- He has performed, (solo or with his trio), at the "Jazz au Chellah" Festival in Morocco, the "Radio France" Festival in Montpellier (France), the "European" Jazz Festival in Athens, at "Enjoy Jazz" Festival in Germany (2012 and 2013), at the 12 points Festival in Dublin Ireland, in "Tainchung Jazz Festival" in Taiwan, in Bejing (China),in Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Romania and USA. Also at the legendary jazz club Blue Note in New York.
Bassist - composer
Year of birth-1988
-Music school of Agrinio, Greece 2000-2006
-Department of Greek traditional and Ottoman music Arta, Greece 2006-2007.
-Classical double bass at Orpheio Conservatory Athens, Greece 2007-2011.
-Jazz doublebass, harmony and history of jazz at Phillipos Nakas Conservatory Athens,Greece 2007- 2011.
-Jazz studies at the Royal Conservatory of The Hague, Nederlands Bachelor degree 2011-2016.
-Private student of Clemens van Der feen, Janos Brunel.
also private student of the Legendary jazz bass player Ron Carter.
participation in masterclasses with: Brad Mehldau, Enrico Pieranunzi, Jeff Ballard, Larry Grenadier, David Liebman, John Ruocco, Peter Bernstein.
-Organizer and musical director of the International Agrinio Jazz Festival in Agrinio Greece from 2011-2016.
-Performed all around Europe in Jazz clubs and festivals in Holland, Belgium, Greece, Denmark, Lithuania, England and also performed in Jazz clubs in New York.
-Worked as a bass player of the jazz quartet in Royal Caribbean 2016-2017.
-Worked as an upright bass player in the jazz trio in Holland America line 2017-2018.
-Worked as a teacher for Agrinio Jazz Festival during the workshops he taught the upright bass, jazz history and combos 2011-2016.
Year of birth-1992
-He received his basic education at the Music High School of Larissa where since the age of 11 he was playing drums and was a member of the Jazz Big Band of the school.
-He participated in seminars
-In 2010, he joined the Music Department of the Ionian University (drums in jazz direction)
-He also attended special courses and drums seminars.
-From 2013 till 2017 He has been member of the Trio a George Kontrafouris project, with whom he has given many concerts in Greece and Europe and also recorded two CDs.
-He participated in the recordings of several projects as a session drummer.
-He gave concerts in France, Germany, Holland, Cyprus and Turkey
-2017-member of the Jazz Quartet he toured the Caribbean Islands performing in the cruise ship "Allure of the Seas" of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines.
-At this moment he lives and works in Athens where he has performed at some of the most important institutions
-He collaborated with the most important Greek Jazz musicians and internationally renowned artists.