Date of birth: 27/09/1988
Sept 2009 - July 2012 - 1st Class Honors Degree in BA Dance Theatre
Trinity LABAN Conservatoire of Music and Dance, London.
Presentation of own Independent Project: "A Reconstruction of Doris Humphrey`s Water Study", based on the analysis of the Labanotated score by Odette Blum (1966). May 2012, Laban, London.
Feb - Dec 2008 - Professional Training Course with Scholarship
Renato Greco Dance Studios, Rome.
Daily training in Ballet, Contemporary Dance, Partnering, Mattox and Luigi technique.
Performances and Work Experience:
- 2013 Antonio Vivaldi Cantatas for alto, a ballet choreographed by Julia Gleich. St. Alfege, Greenwich.
Speak Easy Secret, an immersive ballet by Julia Gleich. The Broadway Theatre, London.
- 2012 Trio, a ballet choreographed by Julia Gleich. St. Alfege, Greenwich.
Diamond Jubilee, choreographed by Lea Anderson, Royal Festival Hall Rooftop.
Rossinis La Cenerentola, choreographed by Julia Burbach. Bury Court Opera, Surrey.
- 2011 Six songs for Gill, choreographed by Matteo Fargion. Bonnie Bird Theatre, London.
Wake Butterfly it's late, weve got miles to go together (Basho), choreographed by Marie Gabrielle Rotie.
Bonnie Bird Theatre, London.
Work Placement with Merce Cunningham Dance Company. MCDStudios, New York.
Scramble, originally choreographed by Merce Cunningham (1967), restaged by Banu Ogan.
Corps de ballet and soloist. Bonnie Bird Theatre, London
- 2010 Leonard Bernstein's Mass, choreographed by Lea Anderson. Royal Festival Hall, London
Aalto do See, improvisation based by Lizzi Kew-Ross. Bonnie Bird Theatre, London.
Aire, choreographed by Zoi Dimitriou. Bonnie Bird Theatre, London.
- 2009 Odysseus, Dance Opera directed by Renato Greco. Corps the ballet and Soloist of Teatro Greco Dance
Company. Teatro Greco and Musei Capitolini, Rome.
- 2008 Alla Calata del Sole, jazz choreography by Maria Teresa Dal Medico. Corps de ballet of CSP Company.
Teatro Greco, Rome.