|Home | About Us | Contact Us | Jobs Available | Testimonial
DANCERS » DANCE COUPLES » DANCE DUOS
Date of Birth 26/11/85
Height 5 feet 7 inches
Training & Qualifications:
Argentine Tango training - Buenos Aires, Argentina (2011)
Liverpool Theatre School - National Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre
Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts - LIPA Diploma in Performing Arts (Dance)
Franklin College Grimsby - A-Levels in Performance Studies, Dance and Art
Musical Theatre Advance Level in Drama Grade 6 - Honors
Classical Ballet Award IDTA - Highly commended
Freestyle Solo Presidents Award 1 IDTA - Highly Commended
Company Manager & Dance Captain/Choreographer/Dancer & Featured Argentine Tango Dancer/Singer/ -Palio
Productions in the following shows: Wonderful World, Strictly Ballroom, Fantastic Decades and Diamonds are
Forever, onboard MV Pacific Venus, Japan Cruise Line - 2012
Assistant Dance Captain/Dancer/Singer- Palio Productions in the following shows: Calendar Rhythms,
Broadway Nights, Cinema Lights and Cotton Club, onboard MV Pacific Venus, Japan Cruise Line - 2011
Dancer - DGM Entertainments Agency - MSC Armonia Cruise ship - 2009/10
Understudy Mabel, Dance Captain, - Pirates of Penzance - International Gilbert and Sullivan Ladies chorus and featured dancer Festival - 2007
Date of Birth: 21/04/1982
I have perfected in the study of Mora Godoy Tango, which integrates with her ballet school, for 2 years and continue to this day to learn with great teachers of tango in Argentina.
- Palio Productions company member onboard "MV Pacific Venus" Japan Cruise Line- featured Tango dancer and Production dancer in the following shows: Wonderful World, Strictly Ballroom, Fantastic Decades and
Diamonds are Forever.
- "Yo Adivino el Parpadeo" play in Buenos Aires- Dancer & Actor
2008 - 2010:
- "Varietango" show aboard the company MSC cruises, for 3 seasons in Europe and South America - Choreographer and dancer.
2006 - 2008:
- "Tango Show" at the infamous Cafe Tortoni of Buenos Aires - Dancer.
- "Viejo Barrio Tango Company" tour of Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Honduras - Dancer
2003 - 2005:
- "Tango Show" tour round Brazil with the tango orchestra "Tango Ushuaia." - Dancer
- "Tango and Bolero Tango House" show & performances at Ushuaia Train Station in the city of Ushuaia (southernmost city in the world), for 2 seasons-Dancer
- "Tango Show" aboard the cruise ships "The Word" and "Explorer II" - Dancer
- Performance celebrating the opening of "The Bridge of Women to the Government" in Buenos Aires - Dancer
- "Congress Show" in English in the city of Montevideo (Uruguay) - Dancer
- "Amalgamation Ballet" Choreographed by Mora Godoy - Dancer
|Jobs for Performers|
© 1998-2017 International Talent Agency "Rising Stars". All rights reserved.